We are no longer accepting applications for the 2012-2013 Jeremiah Fellowship. Be sure to check back in Spring 2013 for more information on how to apply to the 2013-2014 Fellowship in San Francisco or Los Angeles.
Who should apply for the Jeremiah Fellowship?
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Jews approximately 22 to 32 years old who live in a Jeremiah city: San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, or Washington, DC.
- desire and motivation to delve deeply into the connections between Judaism and social justice, develop leadership skills and understand pressing local social, economic and political issues
- ability to commit to consistent participation in the nine-month Fellowship.
Three things you should know about the application process:
- Deadline: Applications are due by July 31, 2012.
- Interviews: A shortlist of applicants will be invited to in-person interviews, which last about an hour, between August 20 and 24, 2012.
- Decision: Candidates will be notified of their acceptance status by September 7, 2012.
Please send your completed application and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.